Who says Blues Hog Raspberry chipotle is only for meat? Definitely wasn't us. Check out this Raspberry Chipotle Coleslaw recipe by Chef Glenn. Sweet and kinda spicy it is sure to be a winner at your next potluck! Click here to see this recipe in action.
- 2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 lemon (juiced)
- 1 tbsp white vinegar
- 1/3 cup Raspberry Chipotle bbq sauce
- 1 package of coleslaw mix
- Black pepper (to taste)
- Salt (to taste)
- White sugar (to taste)
- Mix everything but the coleslaw mix in a bowl and adjust salt and pepper to your preference.
- In a large bowl add the coleslaw mix and pour just enough of the dressing to coat everything as you toss the slaw. You don't want it swimming in dressing.
- Let it set for at least 20 minutes before serving.