Full/Part-Time Associates 2022
Be a part of a growing team with a career in outdoor living at Turn Up The Heat. Our sales team will be fully trained of the products and services within their department. You will attend scheduled Product Knowledge (PK) sessions, read product information provided as well as other resources available to you to improve the customer experience at the world’s largest barbecue store!
Our ideal sales associate:
* Enjoys meeting people, is a good conversationalist and has high customer service standards
* Is an avid barbecue and/or outdoor furniture lifestyle enthusiast and utilizes the products they sell.
* Understands and exhibits current outdoor grilling lifestyle trends and is up to date on Barbecuing news
* Customer Service and Sales : Greet customers, identify their needs, provide assistance in suggesting suitable product and support sales in a professional manner; deal with customer complaints in a calm and professional manner; know where to direct customers requiring assistance with returns, exchanges, sales or service. Raise the customer experience level in the store.
* Support Duties and Responsibilities: Store and sales floor maintenance, and when required, assist with placing and pricing new merchandise on the sales floor.
* Attend team meetings and sales training as required
* Minimum High School diploma* Previous retail sales experience would be an asset
* Knowledge of barbecuing, outdoor furniture and/or Fireplace is an asset
* Must be able to have conversations with customers in order to promote the sales experience
* Must have a positive, outgoing and friendly attitude
* Must be able to work mostly independently and take direction
* Must be able to maintain a clean and organized environment
* Flexible, Patient, Punctual, Dependable
* Shows initiative to get things done
* Must be able to spend long hours on feet, work flexible hours (evenings and weekends) and handle stress
* Must be able to lift up to 50lbs
Employees will be evaluated on customer compliments, that the sales department is always kept clean and merchandised properly, attendance at all mandatory meetings and product knowledge sessions, and knowledge of company policy and procedures.
Wage $17.50-18.50/hr Full and Part-Time Sales
Please send resumes to email@example.com