16 Jalapeno peppers, topped and de-seeded
454g cream cheese, softened
75g shredded cheddar cheese
2 green onions, thinly sliced
- preheat oven/grill to 350F
- Top and core the jalapenos and place the hollowed peppers into the popper rack. Wear gloves at this stage when handling the seeds.
- In a bowl, mix together the cream cheese and margarita seasoning and then fill the jalapenos.
- Place the rack of peppers into the oven/grill for 20-30 minutes, or until peppers are soft all the way around.
- Add shredded cheese and cook again until melted.
- Remove from heat and top with sliced green onions and serve