Innova Heater 61in 6000 Watt 480 volt Double Element Heater Black
Product Description6,000 watt, 208-480 volt quartz element heater that comes with 6" wall/ceiling brackets. heating range; 11' x 11'. immediate heat source; feel the heat within seconds. energy smart; just pennies per hour to operate. healthy and safe heat source; does not dry the air or consume oxygen.
- 6" stainless steel mounting kit included
- can be wall, ceiling or flush mounted
- etl listed
- outdoor or indoor use
- quartz element
- approximate 5,000 hours of use on quartz element
- 8' to 12' mounting height
- 0 to 60 mounting angle
- approximate 11' x 11' heat coverage
- minimal maintenance costs
Need assistance figuring out if this is the right model for your space? Check out our Innova Buying Guide for expert advice on selecting the proper model based on mounting height and ideal coverage.
Innova heaters give you the flexibility of choosing what controls are right for you. Whether you are looking for a simple hi/lo value control or a full diming and zoning option, Innova has a solution for every application big and small.
Hi/Lo Simple Controls
If you are looking for a simple solution, the Innova duplex switches are the way to go. These switches will allow you control each element in the heater on and off independently, ultimately giving you a hi/lo feature.
- Featuring a stainless steel cover and single or double gang box that allows it to be installed in-wall.
- The single duplex switch can be used to control each heating element separately for one heater.
- The dual duplex switch can be used to control each heating element separately for two heaters.
Full Dimming Controls
Looking for complete control over the heat level in your space? Consider the Innova Electrical Control Cabinet.
- Featuring a NEMA 4 rated panel to withstand indoor/outdoor installations. This panel has 0% to 100% dimming capabilities that gives you the ability to control multiple heaters and create zone control. Can also easily integrate with most smart systems such as Lutron, Crestron, Control4 and Leviton Wi-Fi switch.
- Contact our Patio Specialist for help ordering the custom panel
- Custom Colors - Innova will powder coat your heater with any color found in the RAL color matching system.
- Custom Fascia - Want to really make a statement? Innova allows you to custom engrave the front faceplate of your heater. It is the perfect place to display a company name or logo.
Flush Mount Kits:
- Convert any Innova heater into a recessed heater for the added architectural appeal and minimalistic look!
- Kits available in black, white, and stainless steel.
- For 6,000- Watt heater, order the 61 inch frame.
- The flush mount option from Innova Heating Co. is a fan favorite for interior designers, architects and engineers for a seamless and stylish look for any property.