Universal Control Box 240V Single Input 1, 2, 3, or 4 Zones
The Innova electrical control cabinet makes managing your comfort zone easier. It helps control multiple heaters and furthermore, creates varied heat zones throughout your space. This control cabinet is a highly recommended addition for commercial spaces like restaurant patios where customers have individual heat preferences. Modify each area with precise temperature conditions that are easily accessible and achievable with this control cabinet.
This universal relay control box offers the following benefits:
- 3 Year warranty and made in Canada.
- ETL listed/certified through rigorous testing.
- NEMA 4 rated to withstand indoor/outdoor installations.
- 0% to 100% dimming capabilities (standard dimmer included).
- Ability to control multiple heaters and create zone control.
- Can integrate with most smart systems.
- Lutron, Crestron, Control4, Leviton WiFi switch.
- Any 0-10V dimming controller.
- Any on/off switch.
Control Panels can be ordered in 208v, 240v, 277v, and 480v. It is important that the voltage of your heater(s) match the voltage of the control panel:
- If you have a 208v or 240v heater you must order the panel that is rated 208v/240v
- If you have a 277v or 480v heater you must order the panel that is rated 277v/480v
This control panel is compatible with all Innova Heaters.
How it works:
- The panel comes standard in stock in 1, 2, 3, or 4 zone configurations.
- wattages do not need to match, but they cannot exceed 45 amps combined.
- The chart below shows the MAX number of same wattage heaters you can have per zone based on wattage and voltage.
- *Custom panel configurations are possible, please consult our Patio Specialist for further details.*
- #2) Heaters that are combined in zones will be controlled together
- EX: If you have (2) 4,000-Watt heaters and you want to control them TOGETHER, you will need a ONE ZONE box.
- Individual control of heaters will require a box that matches the number of heaters you have.
- EX: If you have (2) 4,000-Watt heaters and you want to control them Individually, you will need a TWO ZONE box.
About this Series
What is Included
- One Electrical control cabinet per your specification (zones 1 – 4)
- Switches The Electrical Control Cabinet needs to be used in conjunction with either a home automation system, timer, on/off switch or dimmer control
- Do you have a home automation system?
- If so, nothing else is needed, the Control Cabinet is prebuilt to integrate with most smart systems such as Lutron, Crestron, Control4. Please confirm your home automation system has a 0-10v signal capability
- Do you want to control the heaters with a dimmer of your choice?
- Then we recommend you purchase a 3rd Party Dimmer
- If you are looking to integrate Bluetooth or “smart Switches with your panel, those need to be purchased separately (we do not sell these switches). Please ensure the dimmer of your choice is a 0-10V dimmer (typically includes a purple and gray wire)