Ingredients1 Sub roll
1/2 Iceberg lettuce, shredded
1 Dill pickle, sliced
1/3lb Shrimp, peeled and de-veined
Blues Hog Wild Sauce, as needed
1tsp Bad Byron's Jubilee Seafood Rub
- Season shrimp with Jubilee seasoning and set aside.
- On a grill preheated to 400F. place the shrimp directly on the cooking surface and grill until fully cooked. It should be pink and not overly firm. (Pro Tip: When doing a larger volume of shrimp, it's much easier to manage turning them all when they are on skewers)
- Open the roll lengthwise and place it down on the grill to lightly toast
- Remove the roll from the heat and pack with lettuce, tomato, and pickles, then add the shrimp.
- Load your Po’ Boy with Wild Sauce and enjoy!